Here are the basics for making a film to submit to the Trinity Film Festival.
- Films may be of any form or genre, but must be no longer than ten (10) minutes in length.
- A potential submitter must be enrolled as an undergraduate at an accredited college or university in the United States of America prior to and throughout the Trinity Film Festival, and must fully comply with all TFF rules and regulations (see below).
- Only films created after January 1, 2012 are eligible.
- Works should not be submitted in "work-in-progress" form.
Please contact us for any questions regarding eligibility.
Note: As a condition of applying to TFF you are agreeing to attend the screening and awards ceremony on May 4th 2013 if your film is selected. In legitimate cases, pre-approved arrangements can be made to excuse your absence by contacting the Film Festival.
How to Enter
TFF is accepting submissions online through Withoutabox , which provides cost-saving, paperless submission to the festival. If digital entry is not possible, please contact us and we will work with you to make your submission possible.
- Visit the TFF Withoutabox page.
- Be sure to read (and make sure that you understand) the full TFF Rules and Regulations as listed on that page.
- Complete the submission process on Withoutabox. This constitutes an official TFF Entry Form! You're almost done!
- After submitting on Withoutabox, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Preferred e-mail address
- Preferred telephone number
- Proof of undergraduate enrollment (i.e. scanned Student ID, Transcript, etc.)